Evanix The end of an era.

In 2006 or 7 I started my journey into PCPs, beginning with a .357 and a .457 then I got my first small bore a Rainstorm I .22

after that I went through a ton of different platforms, the ones I didn't like I dismissed and kept looking,....... for awhile I was really into the EunJin and Shin Sung lever actions but the Rainstorm platform was always there.

When Evanix started coming out with .25 .30 .357 .45 and .50 I quickly transitioned to exclusively Evanix guns,

I can't even tell how many I had, most likely north of 25

predominantly was the Rainstorm/Blizzard platform but also some AR6 some REX some MAX-ML and even semi and full auto models.

I only have great things to say about all my Evanix guns that had a lot of use throughout several years of duty, Awhile back I decided to get out of Airgunning but it was still hard to commit to get rid of those great guns that served me so well,

Fast forward to Huben coming out with the pistol and my mind was finally made for me, in keeping with my usual trend to only have one platform I so finally made the push to sell my Evanix stable and move to Huben

Last week I had a buyer come through for my last Rainstom, so this baby will go to the midwest and the Evanix page will be closed.....but the fantastic memories that those guns gave me will never go away.

Here is the last gun that will close the chapter, a Rainstorm .25

SAM_0022.JPG
SAM_0021.JPG
SAM_0020.JPG

@Nomadic Pirate 66 In your mind is switching to the Huben platform an upgrade?
Only because of the pistol,......Huben nailed it, this is what I've been looking for and dreaming of for almost 2 decades,....actually better then what I was dreaming of.

Last edited:
So am I lol. It’s definitely going to happen as soon as possible, how could a pistol lover possibly pass on the GK1?
It's something else for sure and any pistol lover will completely fall in love with this pistol,..and keep your eye out for the shorty mods that are coming out, shot a .25 shorty the other day and there's no way I will not get one ;)

Let’s not be too subtle guys. The GK1 is a generational leap in PCP pistols. It will outshoot many compact bullpups both in terms of power and accuracy, and double/triple tap in a way that Leshiy 2 owners (including me) dreamed about before they were rudely awakened by its trigger.
Isn't that the truth,....Generational leap, great term to describe it.

Reactions: scottblair