The EDgun Leshiy 2 Speed Loader!!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Do you need one... Nope! Do you want one... Hell Yes!

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 12.30.42 PM.1643826868.png

The EDgun Leshiy 2 Speed Loader is a step forward in the evolution of speed loaders; unlike previous homemade versions, this model is CNC machined aluminum and hard anodized. The unit is then finished in PFTE, ensuring smooth operation while loading and locking the individual sections. With other 3D-printed models, the speedloaders required the user to remember what bay (cylinder) is loaded. It was common to double load a port while dropping the projectiles in the hole. On the EDgun Speed Loader, the pellets are held at the top for easy visualization. Once all eight ports are filled, a lever drops all the bullets at once. This unique process adds ease and speed to preloading the Speed Loader.

• Hard-Anodized
  • PFTE Finish
  • All Aluminum Construction
  • Unique Loading Feature
  • Built-in Magnet
  • 6 Magazine Capacity 
  • Caliber Marking
  • EDgun Quality 

Check out how fast ED cranks out 6 magazines! https://www.edgunwest.com/store/airgun-accessories/item/edgun-leshiy-2-speed-loader/

200 bucks nothing comes cheap from ed i guess i guess those l-2 will really like those. like to here how it is on the pellet skirts

That’s a crazy price for sure! Frankly the Sub-12 air gunners speedloader at a quarter the price does the same thing at a much lower price.

I found this link while trying to find the sub 12 speed loader.

Can someone please post a link to where I can buy the sub 12 speed loader.. I cant filing it anywhere on Google.

Thank you in advance

I found this link while trying to find the sub 12 speed loader.

Can someone please post a link to where I can buy the sub 12 speed loader.. I cant filing it anywhere on Google.

Thank you in advance

I think if you PM Sub12 him he will make and send you one.

Also see on EBay- a Russian made one. 3D printed. I have one and it works great and have another one coming. He ships quickly but still takes a long time to get here. May be longer now. I may consider the EdGun speedloader because of his quality products. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384664622203?hash=item598fcc547b:g:AXIAAOSwdfdhsQVq