• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Eagl..Impact has landed (Denmark)

So after 18 weeks of waiting i think one of the first in Denmark fell into my lap.
Black, .25 caliber, no extra barrel kits until im sure its worth it. I could find room for both .22 and .30 if i really really tried though :)

Regarding all the previous bugs that have been mentioned since release it appears they are getting closer to have them sorted.

Mine shipped with 100 bar in the tank and after mounting i filled it and there are no leaks before and after fill.
The barrel finger screw is now long enough to secure the barrel, and there is a proper hole in the barrel for the allignment.
Magazine does not destroy pellets, they go into breach very smoothly.
The rail is the new milspec (according to my measurements).
Shroud seems solid enough and is pretty effective. I had to tighten the shroud after unboxing but i just gave it a small drop of locktite so should not come loose under normal usage now. (removed it to try a weihrauch silencer and they were similar in effect when shroud was extended). Std 1/2" unf thread.
Gauges seems to be close enough. Bottle preassure shows same as on my divebottle which is precise and reg shows 150, will test later.

Dislikes:
I hate the grip, would have prefered the ERGO it featured originally. This should be an easy fix though =)
I hate that it only came with 1 magazine, i ordered 2 extra but my dealer says they might turn up soon as a lot more stuff was coming and they were on the invoice along with the gun so they are ordered. Atleast it came with the right magazine and not a neutered one from an old FX.
I hate that i dont have a black Atlas bipod.
I hate that the starter on my car broke so i have to run around playing mechanic in stead of shooting my new gun....

"FukoChan"Did they make it easier to remove your foster fitting from the gun?
I think its still the same as before. There are not much room to work with. There are 5 vertical grooves on the pulldown latch on the fitting and you just just get your fingers on 2 of them. But there are very little resistance when you pull it down so it comes off pretty easy. It might be harder with semi frozen fingers, so there are still a little room for improvement.

#kmd.
No i dont really hate anything, but the grip is just not for me. If you just grap it, it fits fine in the hand, but if you loosen the grip a little and let the weight push the riffle down into the softspot between your thumb and indexfinger and let it rest there, the grooves in the grip dont fit my hand.
Its the reason i would have prefered the original ERGO grip which is thicker and has less pronounced finger grooves.
Its only a luxury issue, and can be fixed for 30$ =)
Its not a bad quality grip in anyway, it´s a Hogue.