The Drake Under Bottle Rail For Panthera/Dynamic

Introducing our latest part for the Panthera/Dynamic.
This rail acts much like our Gen4 Impact trigger guard for the Impact, being situated under the bottle.

This rail is also the first to feature our new patent pending front end. It curves up and in front of the bottle allowing you to use it as a barricade stop. It also has integrated ARCA and Mlok in that section. This is an ideal location to put a bipod as the pivot point will be closer to above the center of gravity of the rifle.
Locating the barricade stop in front of the bottle will allow you to still put the rifle in tight places and maintain the full field of view through your scope.
For those who might not want the barricade stop, it is removable via 4 socket head screws.

The first 2 versions will be for 300cc and 580cc bottles. A 700cc bottle will come after that.

For those wondering, the name Drake is inspired by the guard looking like a Viking dragon boat. We chose the Swedish Drake as apposed to the more common Drakker as it goes on a Swedish rifle.

Find out more:

trigger guard V3 v4 d.png

PY-5931_FX-Dynamic-Double-Express_1686581937 v.png

trigger guard V3 2 c.png

What are the holes in the barriCade for? Possibly a barrel support?
The slot on the top of the barricade stop is for Mlok. The 4 holes in the front attach the barricade to the front of the guard.
There isn't any plans for barrel support. While the FX barrel system is inherently "floppy", the panthera/dynamic is stronger and probably needs less support than an impact or crown. Never the less, it would be a good anchor point I suppose.

$279! Ouch
That does seem like a high price but I’m so used to an Arca rail for my tripod that I wouldn’t want to be without it. I also don’t like the idea of putting attachments on my bottle so this rail would be a a necessity for me. The K&L products that I’ve used on my Impact have been first rate quality so your money will be buying quality that’s for sure.
Kenny

Reactions: Jayson and qball