The Drake Under Bottle Rail For Panthera/Dynamic

So it has been a month, any updates?

Emailed K&L about the 15% discount for preorder posted on their site, I got too excited and missed the discount information on the pages when pre-ordering. Not only I got no reply, they immediately took off the preorder discount info from their site. 🤨🤨🤨

At this rate and level of “customer service” I might just cancel the pre-order and use a bottle clamp till someone else comes up with something similar.

• Wow
Reactions: Mcleod
qball - I made the same mistake and waited too long and the discount was taken down. I used the chat feature on their site and whoever answered gave me a code for a 10% discount. I made my order but haven’t heard anything since. It’s only been about two weeks for me though.
Kenny

I saw the discount code which is why I emailed them about it. Instead of reply to me with any sort of reply they just went and took off the pre-order discount from the page. Classy......I guess.

Unfortunately I do like the design so I'll give them a few more days. At this rate even if I do get the rail it would be my last purchase from them.

Recieved and plenty beefy !
20230913_183058-jpg.388637
20230913_183038.jpg

20230913_183058.jpg

Reactions: M0ist0ne