The Discovery has Landed !!!!

Air ya gonna do dat Chineze torture test on dat poor lidde scopiedoo? Ya no da one whar dey thow de scope as hi in da air az dey can an tri to break it in liddle pieces?? I seed dem wid my own 2 ei balls doin dat on UTUBE de otter day. It wuz funni wen dey put it bak on de pee shooter an it held zero afer all dey ded to it. Mayb u cud roll a jep over it an se wedder it holds up. Lukin forward to watchn cracked glass everywhar an u walkn over it wid ur ber feet.

"JoeWayneRhea"Wife just called and my new EEdgunwest Discovery FFP scopes at the house !!!
Can't friggin wait to get home !!!!!
Go na tear into it like a fat kid Into a box of twinkies
I want to buy the 3-18X50 with the 34mm tube !!!! I think that would be a great scope for the money
update: I bought it yesterday, now I have to wait till it gets to Chile, and waiting for Joe's review on it.

Alejandro

Found an interesting resolution comparison between the 4-24 FFP variant of the discovery and several other scopes, including the Marcool I mentioned before on your other thread about the Discovery. Done by Rusbear. Apparently his one had some defect with the diopter going out of whack when changing zoom though. Got that from the comments. No idea what he is saying otherwise :p

Does seem the Sightron has them all soundly thrashed, but that is completely expected considering the price!

https://youtu.be/UnfS5dp7uxU

I just saw the video, and there's seems to be a glitch with the discovery but in terms of image quality (for the price...) I think the discovery is not bad at all though !!!!! as soon as I get mine I'll report back, I even plan on doing a comparison between 3 scopes that I have, Aeon (SFP), Athlon Helos BTR and Discovery (both in FFP) so you can see the differences.