The Diana 430L

NOOO - they're all gone!

I've been talking myself into this for a couple of weeks now. In addition to my break-barrels, I've got a TX200 and two HW97's, so I really have no need for one, but at about $180 shipped, it's just too good to pass up. I even put one in my cart yesterday and then got distracted. Just went back to AoA today to finally "pull the trigger" and....they are no more. That's right - they have sold 'em all. They had over 350 of them at one time, but the last one was sold yesterday and there are no more coming. 
1f62a.svg

All of you who bought one got a heck of a deal. I mean, it's a high quality, German-made airgun for well under $200 shipped - you can easily spend more at Walmart on a 1700 FPS Chinese rifle that can't hit a barn from 50 yards! I predict that these will start trading for at least what you paid for them, probably more.

Congrats to all who scored one! Except the guy who bought one yesterday afternoon - you suck because that was supposed to be mine!

I sure am glad I decided to pick on up when I did! You echo my sentiments exactly, people are spending More for a "1600 fps" p.o.s. that cant hit the broad side of a barn...from the Inside.

Is the 430 a TX200 or HW97? Of course not! But it's certainly a keeper! 

I kept debating and finally hit the button. I have ZERO regrets!

Mike

I fought the temptation of buying one for so long because I already have 4 under-levers. Now that they are gone - I'm suffering from regret. :(

Yeah B.D. I needed another .177 under-lever like a hole in the head,but for the price I couldn't resist.

It has the power and potential accuracy to be a nice small game/pesting rifle and I like the looks. The firing behavior is such that I have no desire to do anything but shoot the hell out of it. I Did break it down and perform some basic polishing/cleaning along with adding a LITTLE quality lube. (Like many Diana rifles it came dry as a box of instant mashed potatoes.)

Love the T06 trigger!

Mike