• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

The Depot in the dumper....

Wow -- what a ride.

Not big bucks, but still the same -- really surprisingly poor customer service from Airgun Depot.

I ordered a few tins of the new JSB KnockOut slugs.

Paid full price. Didn't use codes or anything. Paid for faster, priority mail shipping. Used Paypal for "instant" payment.

Everything seemed OK -- got all the nice emails telling my order's status -- all was fine until I got the "it shipped" notice.

But it didn't ship -- there was a shipping label created, but no package was ever handed over to the USPO per their tracking.

It sat in that state for TWO WEEKS. All the while I'm watching and waiting. After the first week, I sent an email asking the story was.....crickets.

Once it got to past two weeks of sitting in the same state, I sent an email asking to cancel and get a refund.

Their reply was that it was too late and they already shipped.

I called BS and AGAIN pointed to the tracking information and asked them to actually READ this time.

They then said "the package was returned to them from the USPO" and they would cancel the order and issue a refund via PayPal. 

You know this was BS, but OK, got a refund and ordered elsewhere.

But now, a week later, no refund in my account.

Another email sent - begging for my money back.

WOW -- Got my slugs today from another vendor .....Airgun Depot lost me as a customer over this one.......