• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate The Delta Wolf is so easy to tune…

That you could do it floating on a tube!

Airgun: Daystate Delta Wolf
Scope: DELTA Optical Stryker
Mounts: Sportsmatch UK Ltd.
Rail: Precision Rifle Systems
Pad: Kraford Lypt
Grip: ERGOAir
Audio: One Republic
Where Michael and I live - Central Texas, about 30 miles apart - a pool is no longer a luxury - it's a necessity!

Where Michael and I live - Central Texas, about 30 miles apart - a pool is no longer a luxury - it's a necessity!
I love my deltawolf had it for 3years all the upgrades done new valve and so on!! got any good tips that have work for you anything Hungry for info , Have fx m3 also al kinds of crap out ther for that gun which does shoot lights out!!!!!! BUT NOT BETTER THEN MY DELTAWOLF it dang there a toss up, i am 63 and glad i got these two guns to feed the rabbit!! lol Tips!!! thanks

Greg

I love my deltawolf had it for 3years all the upgrades done new valve and so on!! got any good tips that have work for you anything Hungry for info , Have fx m3 also al kinds of crap out ther for that gun which does shoot lights out!!!!!! BUT NOT BETTER THEN MY DELTAWOLF it dang there a toss up, i am 63 and glad i got these two guns to feed the rabbit!! lol Tips!!! thanks

Greg
I forgot both guns are .25 Fxm3 700m .25 deltawolf 600m .25.......Go get you some! lol

Reactions: SunnysideScott

Greg
Hi Greg
Have you created any custom tune charts for your Deltawolf?