The Crown 30 days later

It took me a couple guns to get to this one. I wanted the ability to shoot different weights of ammo, different kinds of ammo, shoot over 100 yards and change calibers without buying another gun. I am mechanically challenged compared to a lot of the guys in this and other forums? This gun is not hard to tune, if you watch all the you tube videos on it (several times)! As you should on any gun you are going to buy. I have never enjoyed getting to know what a gun can do like this one. You have to have a chronograph, (buy a better one than I did that will record numerous strings) 
There are so many combinations of finding optimal velocity, versus ammo, versus ultimately accuracy. 
If you want something straight out of the box no tinkering? AA and Daystate an others make kick ass guns.
I could not be happier with my Crown

2Dlc

Hi and others. Got my .25 Crown about 3 weeks back. Weather and time have been against me. Am very pleased with my long awaited purchase and with new chronograph beginning to explore the locked in potential. I too wanted a long range precision pcp. If there was a criticism the stock is too nice for rough shooting. However my Cricket serves that need. 
One area I wouldn't agree on , If you want a straight out of the box gun , just set it to max and go. Dirty barrel and all 50 yards 16 shot string JSB 25.39 pellets within an inch. My other guns needed work to get to that point, hold , fill pressure and trigger. Yes they get there and more, but for me had to work at it.
Definitely not a throw in the cupboard and forget it gun. It just asks to play.

safe shooting