• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Compressor Question

I have used a Yong Heng I bought for I think 230 bucks 2 years ago. I’ve had to replace the pressure guage in the last few months and the fill hose attached to it. Other than that it has been oil. I’m not a power user, I average topping off a great white 1-2 times a month.
I recently purchased a GX4 do reduce the footprint of my filling. The YH and bucket will go into storage.
Nice to have a back-up just in case. Bill

I think there is, 200-400 for compressor you can fill guns and maybe a small bottle. 450-1000 is when you start being able to fill bigger tanks and you can rebuild them. Then they start getting more money up to 3 to 4 grand and very reliable unlike the rest. I have 2 Tuxing twin cylinders, i have had to rebuild both but, nothing like having your own air supply any time you want it. I have a 5 gal thermos and i use 3 gals of water and fill the rest with ice, the cooler you can keep the temp, the better. I don't ever let the temp get over 130% (thermal break down of the oil.) every other month I change it regardless.

IMG_20231210_194958570.jpg