• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Big Game Bonanza

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
PAgamebanner.jpg

https://www.pyramydair.com/big-game-bonanza?

"Neither/none; stopped watching sports in 2005🤷‍♂️🥴🤙"

I can relate. When ribbon dancing was removed as an olympic sport in 2005 I almost stopped watching sports too.:oops: I mean, life is hardly worth living without ribbon dancing!😂
Aw will Ferrell does some great ribbon dancing in a movie 🤣
Honestly some stuff happened connected to sports and I walked away with not ever having looked back

Reactions: davelarson
Cowboys fan, or TCU?
I must admit though; it was the cowboys....but that was my dad's team so i obviously went for them too. My friends were into the chiefs(we were all kansas boys) so it was fun to be the oddball🤷‍♂️
now to age myself😅
I remember:
Collecting and trading cards..
... the oilers
...a guy known as the fridge🤪
...Aikmen...
sanders...Barry and deon🤣
Players getting put on stretchers and NOT crying🤷‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣
...But the cowboys cheerleaders😅🥴

I must admit though; it was the cowboys....but that was my dad's team so i obviously went for them too. My friends were into the chiefs(we were all kansas boys) so it was fun to be the oddball🤷‍♂️
now to age myself😅
I remember:
Collecting and trading cards..
... the oilers
...a guy known as the fridge🤪
...Aikmen...
sanders...Barry and deon🤣
Players getting put on stretchers and NOT crying🤷‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣
...But the cowboys cheerleaders😅🥴

You YOUNGSTERS!;)

My brother and I went to see Don Meredith speak in Fort Worth (look him up), and got an autographed photo.

But ah yes; the cheerleaders! Stuff of pre-pubescent fantasies... and old coots', as well!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1