• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

the best upgrade i have made to date for long rang shooting

I was looking for some new bolts for my crossbow when I ran across this HHA optimizer speed dial for crossbows it is a adjustable scope mount it will allow you to shot up to 80 yards with a crossbow i was thinking if it can do that for a crossbow it will work with a pcp air rifle so i got one i put it on my airforce talador .25 cal and it works like a charm i can go from 20 yards out to 100 yards and be bang on im going to work on getting past 200 yards just need some where long enough.

Reactions: Michael
Quick question- and I thank you for sharing this: what type of mounts will it adapt to? I googled it, looked at Amazon and Cabella's, didn't mention if it was a dovetail, weaver, picatinny, etc...
Ideally, it would be reversible, to work on the left side of the gun. Otherwise, it'll hit the bolt on some pcp's. I can think of a million uses for this technology, if brought specifically over to air rifles and pistols.