• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The best pcp under $700

No need for appearance. Accuracy is the most important. It is also possible within 800 US dollars, but it is best to control within 700 US dollars, mainly used for long-range shooting of small targets,I heard that Benjamin Armada, Air Venturi Avenger, Hatsan BullBoss QE, Hatsan BT65 SB Elite QE are not bad
In addition, the area where I live, the Benjamin Marauder is the earliest and earliest version sold, unless its accuracy is very good, otherwise I don’t want to buy it,I remember it seems to be the version before 2011
I also hope you tell me which caliber of the gun you recommend

Have the money ready and wait for a used FX Streamline to pop up that normally goes for around $700. Preferably 22 Shooting 18gr JSBs is what I would choose I would imagine 25 caliber shooting 25gr JSB Kings would be fine too.

If you luck out you may find a an FX Wildcat MK1 for $700-$800.

A Vulcan1 maybe $750-$800

Edgun R3 or R3m $750-$800

Maybe a Taipan Mutant for $800 if you're real lucky

Cricket rifle $800

Edgun Morana rifle $800

I would buy any of these if I had an $800 for the gun alone for long distance shooting.

Have the money ready and wait for a used FX Streamline to pop up that normally goes for around $700. Preferably 22 Shooting 18gr JSBs is what I would choose I would imagine 25 caliber shooting 25gr JSB Kings would be fine too.

If you luck out you may find a an FX Wildcat MK1 for $700-$800.

A Vulcan1 maybe $750-$800

Edgun R3 or R3m $750-$800

Maybe a Taipan Mutant for $800 if you're real lucky

Cricket rifle $800

Edgun Morana rifle $800

I would buy any of these if I had an $800 for the gun alone for long distance shooting.

Enough said! I would probably throw a brocock bantam on that list, just because they are simple and robust! And don’t forget the lemon pledge! For the win

If your looking for a new rifle and care only about accuracy (sub MOA out to 100 if you do your part), the BSA Scorpion SE is the way to go. It’s also finished extremely well, beautiful in both the synthetic and beech stock (I’ve had both), has a very smooth bolt action, and the adjustable trigger is pretty good out of the box. It has no regulator and you’ll only get 30 shots per fill in .22, but since it takes me 5 mins to hand pump it to 200bar (and I pump very slowly (which is how you should do it)), I’m not complaining. Ergonomics are fantastic, it’s balanced like nothing else, and is equally as good on a bench as it is offhand. If you look hard enough, you could get it used for $400-500 or new for $580 (what I paid for it). Then, you could use the money you saved and buy some nice glass + a $33 AliExpress handpump :)

On the other hand, if you can find a Cricket, Vulcan, or Taipan for $800 I say forget all I said and go for that!

Thanks,

AK

No need for appearance. Accuracy is the most important. It is also possible within 800 US dollars, but it is best to control within 700 US dollars, mainly used for long-range shooting of small targets,I heard that Benjamin Armada, Air Venturi Avenger, Hatsan BullBoss QE, Hatsan BT65 SB Elite QE are not bad
In addition, the area where I live, the Benjamin Marauder is the earliest and earliest version sold, unless its accuracy is very good, otherwise I don’t want to buy it,I remember it seems to be the version before 2011

Page 5 on classified here. If accuracy is your thing and a $800 budget. Today is your lucky day. Hard to beat an Az tuned rapid. 
1597413851_1627874065f3699dbc75384.07637601.png

Page 5 on classified here. If accuracy is your thing and a $800 budget. Today is your lucky day. Hard to beat an Az tuned rapid. 
1597413851_1627874065f3699dbc75384.07637601.png

Only thing that kept ME from buying that one for $800 is that's a MK1 with the GAMO trigger. Must be super duper MOUSEFART! quiet though!

this is the best advice you will get,a quote from yo"Have the money ready and wait for a used FX Streamline to pop up that normally goes for around $700. Preferably 22 Shooting 18gr JSBs is what I would choose I would imagine 25 caliber shooting 25gr JSB Kings would be fine too." I have $640.00 in my 22 streamline and $650 in my 25 streamline and they shoot lights out every time I pick it up.light and accurate,my 22 shoots 18.1s at 880 for 40 shots...