The Bantam sure is a sweet rifle

I bought this used Bantam about a month ago and have been getting familiar with it. I've done a few chrony strings and took it hunting a couple times. It sure does impress me. Accuracy is top notch with a variety of pellets, has a decent trigger, shoulders and carries great, not too heavy or too long and it gets lots of shots. 

I did have one problem with my mag last nite after about 50 shots. When I loaded it up it wouldn't fit in my breech. The screws slightly backed out so I took it apart and made sure everything was ok then put it back together with a dab of blue loctite on the screws. All is good now. 

Here is a shot string from last week I did with the 15 gr JSB. 

1538655864_4487567575bb606780308c9.25579403_20181004_054616.jpg

Randy how loud is it? Do you have a moderator added on and if so which one? Im on the fence about getting one. Thanks

When I got it, it was wearing a factory reflex which wasn't all that quiet. I removed it and put on one of my homemade ones that I keep around for testing. Much better but I just ordered a DonnyFL Tanto and should have it tomorrow. I wont be able to test it out until Tuesday as I'll be gone all weekend.