The Alpha Wolf Joins the Pack!

Unless you are using this rifle to win a competition like EBR or RMAC and you feel it can actually help you win by wringing out the last ounce of accuracy I just don't see the "value" spending the money on something like this when there are plenty of high quality accurate airguns to be had for far less.
Think about it this way...we all have a vehicle. Any vehicle that gets you from point A to point B will do. Some drive a compact, some a truck, ECT. They buy what they want and can afford, even though most of the time their car cost much more than what could get the job done, but that's what they want. Air rifles are about the same...most will put lead down range, but people will buy what they want and can afford....want generally triumphs over need..if you can afford it.

I have watched some review videos on the Alpha Wolf in .30 caliber, of which I would prefer in my next gun. Can anyone who has shot a .30 cal Alpha Wolf comment on the "recoil" of the rifle which this reviewer mentions as "unmanageable?"

Edit: I just figured out the video was made by Crosman999. Maybe he can expand on his "recoil" comments.

see the start of the recoil discussion at the 2:50 mark:

Last edited: