The All New Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup is Available...

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
...for Pre-Order that is! ;)

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 5.38.15 PM.1635979253.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 5.38.25 PM.1635979253.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 5.38.59 PM.1635979253.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 5.39.14 PM.1635979253.png

The Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup Regulated PCP Air Rifle takes all of the popular features from the original Avenger and places them into a bullpup format for excellent maneuverability. It still has the incredible accuracy and flexibility of the previous versions, but now measures only 33" long overall, down from about 43" overall for the longer versions.

The new format also introduces a pistol grip, tactical-look stock, and two additional forearm Picatinny accessory rails, as well as magazine storage compartments integrated into the stock. The cheekpiece is now adjustable, and the picatinny optics rail has been lengthened and raised to allow larger scopes.

The air rifle retains the incredible adjustability of previous versions, with the ability to easily tune it for different types of shooting and situations. With an adjustable hammer spring and an externally-adjustable regulator, a number of different setup options are now possible on an affordable bullpup air rifle without having to purchase additional kits or accessories.

Shooters with a hand pump may prefer a lower-pressure, lower-power setup that doesn't require as much effort to fill, whereas people with high-pressure compressors may favor a high-power setup that fully utilizes the maximum regulator pressure of 3000 PSI. Regardless of the specific tuning choices, the Avenger delivers accurate shots.

The stock has a regulator pressure gauge on the right side and a fill pressure gauge on the left side to make it easy to adjust the airgun and to monitor the performance of each shot. A smooth sidelever provides simple and consistent cocking and operation, and the two-stage adjustable trigger allows shooters to get the exact break desired for maximum accuracy.

To get an airgun known for its incredible accuracy and tuning features, now with a shorter compact stock, buy the Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup Regulated PCP Air Rifle at Pyramyd Air today.

Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup, Regulated PCP Air Rifle

• Precharged pneumatic
  • Sidelever cocking
  • Synthetic bullpup stock
  • Built-in magazine storage compartments in stock
  • Externally-adjustable regulator (up to 3,000 PSI/210 BAR)
  • Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
  • Two-stage adjustable trigger
  • 180cc air cylinder
  • Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
  • Max. velocity: 1000 FPS (.177), 930 FPS (.22), 900 FPS (.25)
  • Max. power: 22 FPE (.177), 34 FPE (.22), 45 FPE (.25)
  • Fully shrouded barrel
  • Three Picatinny rail sections on fore-end of stock
  • Holes in front and rear of stock for mounting sling swivel studs
  • Tool free vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
  • Four position adjustable cheek piece
  • Dual gauges – reg. pressure (RH Side) and fill pressure (LH Side)
  • Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
  • Easy access degassing screw
  • Manual safety
  • Picatinny optics rail
  • Barrel length: 22.75"
  • Overall length: 33"
  • Magazine capacity: 10 rds. (.177 & .22), 8 rds. (.25)
  • Includes two magazines and single-shot tray

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-avenger-bullpup-regulated-pcp-air-rifle?m=671

The main reason why I am a little skeptical? of bullpups is that I have no way to shoulder one and try it out. How else will I know if a bullpup will work for me in my situation?

Perhaps a bullpup would work very well for me, but without being able to test it in person, I am not willing to make the jump when a more traditional rifle format works well, if not perfect.

It is such a shame there aren't more brick-and-mortar stores or some other option where people like myself can actually try out airguns to see if they will work for us before purchasing.

Of course, there seems to be a LOT of folks here and on GTA who can afford to buy anything they want. Not begrudging them at all. There are simply a LOT more people like me who can't afford to do that.

Oh well, no offense intended toward anyone. I was just wishing... (smile)