The airguns you own.

Which of the following airguns do you own?

• Total voters
Maybe you forgot how much these things weigh lol. That is really my only gripe. It’s a looker and an amazing shooter but the heft kills it for me.
I shoot mine from bags, so the weight never bothered me. Even then, the weight is well proportioned. It balances well in the hands and shouldners great. No complaints from me.

Reactions: peebrainz
At now 68 years young, and shooting air rifles ( and .22 competition rimfire) for a good 30 years, I have owned and sold many and various air rifles.
Only 4 remain on the Den Wall of Performance. Some were sold, some reside in a closet, a couple in the attic, and one I was really proud of still resides in the dirt up by my shed, one day I will pick it up and take it to the dump. I was so proud of that one it seemed fitting to perhaps even bury it. Chuckle!!

So PCP two remain. My Mark 2 Crown and the Brocock Sniper both in .22.
Springers are my HW95 and my HW97 both also in .22.

The choices of a lifetime of use and experience. I do not see any better ones being made, and I am immune to the marketing nonsense of slugs and all that recent nonsense. This forum with its daily goal of selling us all a new rifle to shoot the latest and more better supersonic slugs.....well I just grin. I come here on occasion to mess around and perhaps help someone, nope, I am happy with the final four. So as far as I know there is nothing out there to challenge these four and more than that, they are simple, easy to use, are fun and all are very high quality and instill that pride of ownership.

Kit

Reactions: Barenger and Perle