Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Offered by Talon Tunes

450489BA-660A-4BC8-84D2-8390BB4EDACC.JPG

https://talontunes.com/product-category/agt-rifles/

Boy that don't even resemble a Vulcan 3. Hope it shoots better then it looks.
Not sure why the hostility, all the naysayers were basically saying, great gun , just wish they did something with their stock. Well, it appears they came out with a decent tactical one and I've owned a Vulcan 3, I instantly recognized the shroud, the rear cap cheekrest barrel and toprail design- all are unchanged. They took out some of the bulky stock- for some people that is, and replaced it with an ar style grip. What are they supposed to do?

I have a tiny V3, i can sadly only dream of having something like that ( which are not made in tiny )
I am quite sure the V3 can fight with the best of them, it sure as hell go toe 2 toe with my Maverick that is a lot more ( well barrel length at least )
And it holds its own as a compact ( 530 mm barrel ) against a full blown long gun with a 700 mm barrel.
And out of the box it sure as hell was a lot more pleasant than my Maverick that did not do well before i put a new barrel on it, so as i see it FX owe me a barrel, and if they want i can send the POS 600 mm barrel back to them CUZ it is lying in a corner of my living room and if it do not go back to FX well it will end as metal scrap CUZ i wouldn't even give that barrel to my worst enemy.

My next rifle, probably also CZ made, i have very high hopes for it.
So high the scope i got in the mail right now, it is actually for that not yet released / purchased rifle.

Though it is a budget scope i feel quite good about it, and i plan to hold my own against FX and Daystate / BRK shooters with fancy brand scopes.

Sadly resent events mean i can not be a day #1 adopter of that new rifle :censored:

PS: i will agree 100 % that the V3 too are no looker, but IMHO there are a lot of air rifles like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangur1
I might be interested...but for the non-matching finishes !!
It couldn't have been THAT difficult to match the new stock finish to the guns existing finish. Rather than LOOK...like a cheap (it's NOT) add-on, it could have been done so it looked a little more purposefully done.
Bad planning.

Mike
I had to go to TT website to get a good look at the difference in finishes. I see your point. Either match it up or delibrately contrast it to be more appealing.