• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The agony of the wait!

I told myself that before I buy my next pcp I'm going to hold it it my hands. Not a bad idea by any means except the nearest dealer is 400 plus miles away and the ones id like to go to are triple that, and I don't have trips planned till next spring or summer. Gonna be a long winter. Guess it's good that I'm happy with my current Impact M3.
I said the same thing after buying a Hatsan BT65 back in 2015. It's heavier than a cinder block, and a pain to cock in only .25 cal. I did buy an Evanix Rainstorm though (un-handled). LOL The next 2 PCP's I drove 2 hours one way and 4 hours one way.

I did buy a Prophet 2 and had it shipped and love it. Man, I wish there was an Airgun shop in Central Florida!

Reactions: Revin
I've done both bought PCP's online and in person after putting hands on. I'd say the real kicker is to read a bunch or watch a bunch or reviews on a specific rifle. I know my most recent purchase (m3 impact) I never had hand on it but I love the rifle!
That's how I bought my Impact m3, online. Never had touched 1 before

Reactions: hgatesm
That's how I bought my Impact m3, online. Never had touched 1 before
No FX dealer anywhere near me when I decided to try a Maverick. Shot in the dark, dangerous decision or leap of faith?
There just was no other option.
I did manage to shoot a Crown that was on the used rack at the local air gun emporium. I liked it so much that I researched the MKII and ordered one. I firmly believe hands on is the best but sometimes ya just gotta dive into the deep end and pray.

Reactions: hgatesm
I said the same thing after buying a Hatsan BT65 back in 2015. It's heavier than a cinder block, and a pain to cock in only .25 cal. I did buy an Evanix Rainstorm though (un-handled). LOL The next 2 PCP's I drove 2 hours one way and 4 hours one way.

I did buy a Prophet 2 and had it shipped and love it. Man, I wish there was an Airgun shop in Central Florida!
How far are you from Oviedo? Saber Tactical .