The Absolute MOA Digital Readout Kit (ELR cheat code)

I'd like to introduce a new sighting system to cover all of your Extreme Long Range Shooting needs.

The Absolute MOA Digital Readout Kit.
20230502_154508.jpg

This kit allows you to convert your adjustable Coldshot or Ravin Jack Plate bases in to a precision MOA digital readout shooting system.

The Absolute MOA system will keep a precise, easy to read measurement throughout the entire range of adjustability (up to 300 MOA with the Coldshot and 250 MOA with the Ravin) and eliminates the need to count and keep track of clicks or revolutions of turrets. No more masking tape or turret stickers and eliminates the need for magnifiers to read them.

20230529_104008.jpg

The Absolute MOA Digital Readout Kit converts .001" into 1 MOA. So depending on what digital drop guage/dial indicator you use, you'll be able to adjust to a tenth of an MOA or less with repeatable precision.

Another big advantage to this system is you'll be able to turn nearly any scope into an Extreme Long Range performer. The current models are for 30mm scopes with 1" reducers available.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or answer any questions you might have. To stay in accordance with the AGN rules, please do not ask any questions about price or availability.

Thanks guys,

I've been using this system for a few years now and it's been a true game changer in the over all shooting experience.

Having the ability to range, dial, and shoot from close range to extreme ranges, and everything in between, so fast and accurately, is just an unbelievable feeling.

If you go back and watch my ELR videos on my threads from the past, I've been shooting small objects and sub MOA groups from 300-400+ yards. All shot with a relatively light weight slug (28grn .22) that has about an average BC for airguns.
A huge part of my ELR success comes from it being so easy for me to practice and tune my airguns at such long ranges.

With the next generation of "high BC" slugs, this new system is almost a must if want to use them to their maximum potential.

Have you ever tried it on WY ground squirrels? I see what looks like typical western terrain in the pics. Gotta be some out there somewhere.
I've sat with him many times shooting Ground Squirrels at 100 - 220 yards, and farther out too.
He can range a yardage, adjust and shoot crazy fast. And consistently hit the Squirrel!
Then change to a different yardage and hit another one. Fast and consistently accurate.
This system works so well I got all the components to put it on my long range gun.
I just need to anodize the parts to my gun colors and mount it.

Have you ever tried it on WY ground squirrels? I see what looks like typical western terrain in the pics. Gotta be some out there somewhere.
I've shot hundreds of ground squirrels here in Southern Oregon but never in WY.

Shooting ground squirrels, or other targets of opportunity, at random yardages is where this system really shines. As Long_Shot mentioned, the ability to range, dial, and connect so quik and accurately is simply amazing.

I've mentioned before that I would hands down take an adjustable base with even a mid-tier scope and the Absolute MOA system over ANY high end scope at any price. Until you see it in person or use it first hand, you just don't know what you're missing.
20230903_125918.jpg

Like the ability to stop at random locations, range across canyons to the next ridge over and pick away at small rocks or pine cones. At just over 445 yards, I enter the info into Strelok, dial to the exact MOA and start sending!

Awesome idea and product!!! I use the mil version of cold shot adjustable base.... Is there a solution for mils? Just metric digital readout gauge maybe??? I love my cold shot but it is very hard keeping track of revolution s.
There is a very easy solution for MILs. Remember, it's your ballistic app/solver that does the work. Most of them can switch between MOA and MIL or give both at the same time like Strelok does.

Once the Absolute MOA system is installed, it doesn't matter if your base is MIL or even your scope. You are now using a digital MOA read out and MOA is a more precise measurement.

Hi Swish,
You have to be "a brother from another mother!" As great minds think alike. I just discovered your Absolute Read out kit here on AGN.

Without knowing about your great idea and for the past few weeks, I have using diy readout kit on my Texan. Yes, I get the strange looks from my fellow airgun shooters at my club range when they see my digital read out mounted on my scope and have to explain the concept.

I haven't worked out all the bugs, and did not know exactly how to convert the readings to MOA. But with your explanation on how your kit works, it makes perfect sense now. I 3d print all my mounting hardware and will now try to mount my readout to something similar to your setup.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas! Your kit is the perfect solution to us long distance shooters if you have a Cold Shot. Best of luck with your sales and long distance shooting!

Rod in San Francisco.

my moa (1).jpg

Hi Swish,
You have to be "a brother from another mother!" As great minds think alike. I just discovered your Absolute Read out kit here on AGN.

Without knowing about your great idea and for the past few weeks, I have using diy readout kit on my Texan. Yes, I get the strange looks from my fellow airgun shooters at my club range when they see my digital read out mounted on my scope and have to explain the concept.

I haven't worked out all the bugs, and did not know exactly how to convert the readings to MOA. But with your explanation on how your kit works, it makes perfect sense now. I 3d print all my mounting hardware and will now try to mount my readout to something similar to your setup.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas! Your kit is the perfect solution to us long distance shooters if you have a Cold Shot. Best of luck with your sales and long distance shooting!

Rod in San Francisco.

View attachment 396463
Thanks Rod,
I've been using this system for a few years now and kept it a secret as I knew it was definitely the next level of shooting systems regarding ELR with rimfire and airguns. Now that we have it in production and a patent pending, it's time to share with the world.

I can appreciate your ingenuity but please let me help you get dialed in with the real deal, a precision CNC machined and anodized unit. It will take all the guess work out and compliment your rig beautifully.:love: