The $39 PCP Hand Pump (Up Close Look, Review & Demo)

I have one of these...and a fx crown...stupid me..I shot my crown down to 50 bar on each meter..lol...wow 540 pumps to fill it back up..thanks to Jim king..for laughing @ me..and for telling me not to go lower than 150......60 pumps @ a time let the pump cool..worked great...I used to be a pro motox in my younger days.. 59 now..kinda felt like a work out...going to buy a compressior...someday and another fx.

Wow that's quite a story. My first PCP was an air force Talon. I remember I was doing 3 months in jail for about $7000 in traffic tickets. They let me out for one day in the middle of my sentence to do some job related thing. From a payphone, (over 20 years ago), I ordered and Air Force Talon from Pyramid Air and the $200 air force pump. When I got home from jail it was waiting for me. I went on to kill every bird within 3 square miles of my parents house. My 20 year old self did not mind pumping the Talon with the $200 pump. Not sure how my 40 year old self would handle it. It must be better than a $39 pump. I heard the Hill Pump is the best

A yeng hong compressor is going to be my next purchase. Please watch my carbon fiber tank video to see how to get a nice tank and fill station under $200. Two hundred pumps is too much. You can't enjoy shooting like that...it's sounds like a great way to stay in shape tough! If your ever hanging off a cliff you will be glad you had a hand pump! 

http://youtu.be/BqbVBFL2DWs

-Nate