• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

That's just gross! 😂🙄

Was shooting at sportsman's club today thinking about the recent posts about shooting flies that landed on the target. Well, wouldn't you just know this butterfly landed on mine. So what's a guy to do but try to match those other posts — only problem is, this is just gross. 😅🤣😂😁
2B742957-38EA-43E3-A70E-230628C3A979.jpeg

Was shooting at sportsman's club today thinking about the recent posts about shooting flies that landed on the target. Well, wouldn't you just know this butterfly landed on mine. So what's a guy to do but try to match those other posts — only problem is, this is just gross. 😅🤣😂😁View attachment 279536
Oh come on Ross, you shot a butterfly.....:devilish:....however that looks like a dead center hit, (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
Was shooting at sportsman's club today thinking about the recent posts about shooting flies that landed on the target. Well, wouldn't you just know this butterfly landed on mine. So what's a guy to do but try to match those other posts — only problem is, this is just gross. 😅🤣😂😁View attachment 279536
Good thing you didn't do that in California. They would have tried to arrest you for Hunting without a lisc, Incorrect or no Stamp for the species hunted or Unlicensed pest removal.

Smitty

Reactions: rsfrid