That's it, game over I'm done, Hang it up

So my girlfriend came out and I asked her if she wanted to try shooting the Impact. We have only been going out for a month and and a half so I wanted to make sure that she was somewhat on the same page.

At first said she hadn't ever shot a scoped rifle and had only shot a handgun and a long time ago. She was reluctant because she didn't want me to laugh at her.

I convinced her and we shot at water bottles at 100 yards. She hit them all after getting the hang of the scope. I also had a target set up next to the bottles for sighting and as we were quitting she asked if she could take a couple of shots at the target. We were losing the light so I told her sure try a couple

Uh...here's her target at 100 yards shooting 33.5 gn NSA slugs

Noras Bullseye.1605626540.jpg

Good gosh, two shots, sub MOA and the second shot was smack dab in the center of the bullseye! That's it game over, I'm finished!

😂

It’s what’s between your ears not what’s between your legs . One of the things that can work against you is nerves related to ego. If you find a woman with good hand eye coordination who doesn’t really care about “the score” hasn’t developed any bad habits and you provide some basic instruction in a friendly environment ( not a bunch of people watching ) and more times then not she will do really well. Try that with a man? First of all most of have bad habits and egos that are bigger then our abilities. It’s a disadvantage I tell you. And over thinking it doesn’t help. I used to shoot a lot of metallic silhouette and it’s a simple game. Put the cross hair on the target and pull the trigger. Start worrying and thinking and it all falls apart. Did for me anyways.

Naw, not really quitting....had to joke about that. Pretty proud of her, on her first try. Better than my first try that’s fir sure. My daughter is also a dead-eye. Her very first shot ever, she hit a rotten tomato at 50 yards. I got her that video game software she wanted as a reward

I'd say good tuning is where you start but having a good eye, good hold and good trigger release is where you finish.