• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

That One Gun.....

My Ul_Ti_Mate Rapid... Custom Titanium Chip Smith Receiver and aluminum Chassis
With Titanium airtube....
Also with a Custom Benchrest Dawson trigger....
Final%20ti-rapid.jpg

I am just about to make a thread about this,

My guns aren't the sexiest, most accurate, most refined but......I have 2 guns in particular that never been to a tuner, they are 7 yars old and never even suffered a leak, never lost zero no matter what e do to them,...Rugged, powerful, ruliable are the only guns I'm interested in.

I have some that are 12 years old and yes they did go to a tuner but still never, ever gave me a problem...ho yeah forgot, the non tuned 7 year old guns are a REX .357 and a Rainstorm .30,
the other ones ranging from 8 to 12 years old are still Evanix, not one of my guns ever let me down or lost zero after extreme use.

My kinda stuff !!!

My heavily tinkered with Gamo BigCat/Varmint 1000 or, if we're talking pistols, my Ekol Viper 550K with a 4.5" barrel. Although not exactly an "air" pistol, it's still made to shoot pellets or slugs, with the use of 6mm/.22 acorn-shaped, short blanks. If I'll use it with JSB KO slugs and GECO 6mm blanks, it'll hit the same mark with all six rounds in its cylinder, on a clean cold bore.

Reactions: L.Leon
I brought out all of my PCPs and shot for several hours on Sunday afternoon. I've been farting around with my Marauder and open sights so I havent shot my Dreamline in weeks. I put a target on my 50 yard mark and grabbed the Dreamline. First shot, dead center on a 1/4" bullseye. Seven shots later, I had a nice clover leaf under 1/2". I've been paying attention to that first shot for about a year now and my Dreamline is remarkably consistent. If there's business to attend to, it's one that will get it done.

Reactions: EPG
I have a question for you guys and girls.

What is that "One" gun you own, or have owned that Never disappoints?

I am talking about the gun that you could leave on a shelf, untouched for an unlimited time frame, grab it, throw a mag in it and know for 100% certainty it will hit Exactly where you are aiming.

I have owned no less than 30 different guns over the years, had a few that were very good but Never that One. there was always some little quirk, had to fire a couple shots, had to fire 1 shot, etc...

I do have that gun now after many years and I will hold off until i see what all gets posted up in this thread... Again i have, and still own a bunch of very high end guns , but there is only One i can Honestly say it is that "One" gun in my collection..

I am curious to see what pattern develops here..
So I ask Please be honest
I am still looking haha. I have not found it yet . I have a couple that are close but I just can't put all my eggs in one basket yet in the pcp world haha. Powder is a different story lol.