• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Thanks to all at the Pyramyd Air Cup

Nation, 

Thanks again to all who found me at the Pyramyd Air Cup and hit me up for pellet samples, I really enjoyed all the conversations that went along with it. I didn't shoot as well as I wanted, I had some equipment issues on both days, I have a hunch that my barrels probably need a good cleaning, and some minor tweaking. No biggie, I'll regroup. 

Thanks to all who spoke to me over the weekend, particularly Micheal Wendt who runs this site. Was an absolute pleasure meeting you as well.

As for Pyramyd, again, they went above and beyond. There were a few speed bumps, but those will be fixed by next year. Great venue, tons of space, awesome facilities, look forward to next year.

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Nice meeting you too Tom!

1567121176_20049691965d685f18756c09.88737784_20190825_125059.jpg

Joe, 

Check our schedule, October will be the last shoot of the season, the September match has been cancelled due to a Grand Prix match in Philadelphia. I'll be at the range this weekend to regroup, I'll give you some of my pellets to test as well. I'll show you a video of the compound we shot at....it was massive. 

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

I wish that we had a similar competition here in Turkey but competitive shooting has only recently started. Last year majority of competitions were limited to Turkish made airguns but this year have got most open to all manufacturers so slowly improving. Maybe in 3-5 years we might have something along these lines. The shooters here want it but the main problem is sponsorship.