• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Thanks Mother Nature

Thank you Mother Nature for the day off. I don't mean to complain but it is getting on the end of March and my shooting table and 50yd pellet trap are buried in snow.......
bca54248a971d0f7d93d4f827c2f45a1.jpg

Maybe you might concider a more favorable day for shooting on the next go around.
Stay warm everyone.

I think that I'll modify my rubber mulch pellet trap this spring (black box in photo @ 50yds). I keep a trash bag over it to keep the rain off of the cardboard face that I tape the targets to. If I add an "awning" to it, then I can shoot out the window on days like today. The wishing well to the left of and behind the 50yd box is my 75yd target trap.

Spring hasn't sprung here either, we've had two pretty good snows this month, more nuisance than problem. I normally crappie fish all winter but this year the wind has blown and made fishing miserable when you can go. Plus it's been dreary with only a few days of sunshine and the extended forecast for the next two weeks shows rain and cool. I'll probably be complaining about the heat before long. lol

Glad I'm getting to see the season changing for at least one more year. Yesterday I saw the first Turkey Vulture of the year and today the first Barn Swallow. Now if the Mesquites will just start leafing out, that's a sure sign of no more bad weather. Just have to deal with the wind now, then lack of no wind and swearing about it being to dang hot. We're just never content I guess.

AGS, I agree, that would be perfect..
Dang Rodeo, I get cabin fever where I'm at sometimes. I feel for ya..
JK