Thanks John in Pa.!!!

This little gem is exactly what I wanted and John Thomas in Pa delivered. I was looking for a very easy to cock very accurate light weight springer and had decided on the HW30 deluxe in .22 to have as my old man springer lol.

When it arrived from AOA I shot it at 20 yards and could get a inch group right away. It was nice but it still had a fair amount of bump when shot. 
I sent it to John and said I didn’t care at all about power, only accuracy and the trigger. So he installed a Air Rifle Headquarters indoor shooting kit, it took the gun from 500 fps to 425 fps and eliminated most of the bump from the shot cycle. 
And what a difference in everything! He replaced the trigger blade and it now sits back a bit further than when it was stock giving your finger room. The trigger itself he set light for me, a little over a pound I think, very crisp and consistent. 
When John sent the gun I shot it for awhile and the trigger malfunctioned and would stack up tight and only break when I pulled hard.

Long story short, he had me send it back and he fixed it and insisted on paying shipping both ways! I told him no way he should have to pay both ways because it was a faulty trigger and not his fault. But he paid anyway! It was a total pleasure to deal with John, and I got exactly what I was hoping for!

It shoots like a dream! I’m not interested in hunting with it just ease of cocking and accuracy for target shooting. Here’s my very first indoor card, shot from the recliner with rifle resting on crossed leg, at just under 10 yards. The big black hole is 10 shots and the other one is 5 shots. If it wasn’t for the wind I wouldn’t have missed any of those circles lol!

I highly recommend the indoor shooting kit if you don’t care about power and distance. This is going to be a perfect recliner and porch/backyard rifle for this old man!

Edit: Thanks again John!
933F535A-7412-49DC-A9E8-7A90436BB23B.1649336834.jpeg
2F38DAF7-8A0E-4D77-8F86-791CD1DA9414.1649336836.jpeg