Thanks for your support, this community is awesome!

Hello, 

been on this sight for about a month and can’t state how empresses I am with Avery one !!! I bought a used MK 11 for me and a Maverick for my son . The joy to shoot in our back yard and compete every evening is just undefinable ! He is 12 almost 13 , hech of a shot !! Been shooting a .308 since he was 5 , took his first big hog at that age! But, it is much more trouble to get the powder guns out and head to the pasture so just being able to step out my back door has been awesome . 
Now that I have been diagnosed with cancer , it’s do much more important and the joy again for us is even more multiplied! My first round of Chemo ended a few days ago and I’m doing great ! Little tired but the forum is a place I love to spend my time in while I’m resting. Thanks for all the support and comments of encouragement ! The internet is full negative but this site is far from it !!

Thanks 

Hi Extex92,

Our records show that your previous topic was flagged by your peers enough times that it was automatically hidden. Likely because it didn't contain any airgun related content. If you'd like this topic to remain intact, please modify the title and include some airgun related content.

We're sorry for your recent diagnosis, and we hope that you find some camaraderie through your fellow airgunners. 

Thank you

-AGN

@Extex92 That’s really good to read about you spending time with your son. I think you seem to have the right attitude for the fight. Enjoy those airguns and plinking around the house with your boy. You guys will remember this for years to come. On days where you may feel tired and nauseous, try not to fret too much. It passes and you’ll back out shooting shortly after it passes.