• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Thanks Air Tanks for Sale/ Joe Brancatto

I bought a carbon fiber tank set up from Joe. I never got the memo on only having to SNUG the shut off on the tank valve to shut it off.After over 40 years in construction I know what TIGHT is. Long story short..I over tightened the shut off valve a quadrillion times and finally broke it, it has brass ears on it. Went to a local Scuba shop to see it they had the parts to fix it. They took it all apart and said no and I received it all back in a zip lock bag all apart. I called Joe and ordered the rebuild kit, got schooled on SNUG, and put everything back together...except for the tiny burst disc that wasn't in the zip lock baggie. Called Joe and told them what happened and they said they would ship me a couple. I offered to pay for them and they said there was no charge, I asked to at least let me pay for shipping. They said that wasn't necessary. I wasn't expecting to get the stuff for free, because NOTHING IS FREE, everything cost somebody something. Thanks Air Tanks for Sale.