Thank you!

First off, I want to say that I do not want to come across as a “kiss butt” with this post. 

What I did want to say was thank you though. I was recently talking with stoti, a popular member on here. One of the things we talked about was the absolute wealth of knowledge on this forum and how many people eagerly take their time to help others. I know there’s many that would pay for the tips and advice that many provide here for free! I’ve had so many people on here help me out tremendously and provide me with great information. So to the people who take the time to help others on here and provide us all with your wealth of knowledge, thank you very much!

Reactions: crowski
I always try to do my research so I can help myself first but if that fails then I will asked a question on here. But you can learn a lot just by reading the posts. I go through and read them a few times a day and have learned a lot. I don’t tinker with my guns though. I will refurbish some of the vintage guns that I buy. But brand new ones, if they aren’t good out of the box they go back to the seller unless it’s a Simple fix.But I also appreciate the way people will help one another on here.

I wanted to take a moment and thank all the members for the many past years of incredible knowledge I've received from this website. After many years of being away from airguns, I was very excited to revisit this hobby with my youngs boys. As you can imagine my extreme surprise with what an incredible amount of advancements had taken place in airgunning since my old crossman. 760. Needless to say, this many years later and my introduction into the PCP market had brought me to this website. Thank you again, to the many generous people who donate their time, knowledge, experience, advise and counsel.