Thank you to Vetmx and Mark in Az for a great Birthday

Because of Vetmx's and Mark in Az's generosity, I am having a great birthday today. Because of them, I own an awesomely accurate, near mint Benjamin 392PA and and equally awesome Discovery VT-Z 4-16x44 rifle scope. I combined the two with a Baker scope mount yesterday, and one of my plans for today are to go over to dad's and sighting it in and maybe sniping a few chipmunks.

Neither Mark or Vetmx knew my birthday was coming up when they made their offers of the rifle and scope respectively, which makes it even nicer because after years of believing that nice people were becoming increasingly scarce, I join an airgun forum to get information and to enjoy the airgun life vicariously through others since I didn't have an airgun, I almost immediately run into two different guys from different areas of the country who wanted to help me (a complete stranger to both of them) turn my situation around. Because of them, I can now be an active part of the airgun world.

I can't thank you guys enough!

I have noticed over my many years on this earth that there are some awesome people out there just waiting to lend a hand. Happened to me once also not that I could not afford the purchase of what was given but I was, at that time, in a very bad place in my life. My mom had passed, I had Hep-C, was beaten mostly to death by someone with a pipe or something similar and then many of my airguns were stolen. All within about a four month period in time. Oh, almost fergot I screwed my arms up at werq also so I could barely pick up a gallon of milk and my brother who after 23 years in prison got out and came to live with me.

It was while I was in that dark state of misery that someone out of nowhere would not accept money for an airgun that they had already shipped. A simple act for them meant such a huge thing to me at that time in my life. They will never know how it changed my outlook on life at that moment. Kind of put things back in perspective that there are good people still around and I had support in anything that I did so everything would be fine. 

Great job guys and lucky you enjoy.

Oh, I had thought you had done some hunting before, my bad. Anyway happy birthday, and great news hearing people can be generous in this world. Because we all know what they can also be, and too often.

I had a modded 1377 years ago and made myself known to the chipmunks and house sparrows of the world, but the 392 is my first real? airgun.