Thank You Guys

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015

After 35 years on the job today is my last . Retirement came seemingly too fast . A lot of these folks I've known since preschool. And now health and circumstances have me leaving when I would honestly rather stay a while longer . Folks I love and cherish I know I won't see again. 

I wanted to make sure and thank my friends here at AGN for all the support as I get ready to move on . I hope you guys will stick with me and keep supporting my ridiculous lil channel and the bullpoop that comes from my mouth . 

Guys can't say enough about the folks here who have helped me when it probably wasn't deserved. I'll try my very best to keep doing it the way I am. Long as I can .

All the best my friends , Joe Wayne Rhea 

Joe, this sort of thing is definitely bitter/sweet, 
especially when 'health issues' come into play.. I know how that goes all too well..

Try to enjoy the time and people while you're / they're there, and most definitely try to enjoy your retirement!
The sudden change is the most annoying, but, you'll find other things to keep you occupied..

There's always e-mail / social media to help keep in touch with people also..

Hey dude, absolute best of luck with everything, and I'll be sticking around for the ride!

When I find / meet others with similar childish senses of humor, no bs personalities, stand up, etc..
There's no getting rid of me. hahaha

*Thumbs Up*

🤘🙂🤘 

Sam -

Hey Joe, love your channel and look forward to your videos. I retired the end of October and can tell you it is great and it is a turning point. Most days I don't do anything, and I don;t do that till after noon. Hope you stocked up on pellets, cause you will shoot more. Enjoy, and take it one day at a time; the grass will wait till tomorrow, the chores can wait. just don't loose touch with the friends that you enjoy. My buds and I get together every couple of weeks over breakfast and swap lies. Highly recommended. And thanks for your videos, I know you put a lot of time and effort in them. It's your time, make it the best.

Herb