• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

THANK YOU FX USA!!

Ok, some back story, bought a Maverick Sniper from a member, who it seems got it from another member. Somewhere along the line it got severely messed up internally, Hammer and hammer weight galled, severely from not closing the cocking lever, screws on the cocking rod not tightened, just a whole bunch of things. So it's my project gun. Got the hammer/hammer weight cleaned up pretty good, got the LOOSE cocking handle replaced with a new handle and pivot screw, thanks FX, how someone wore that out was beyond me, developed a leak in my #2 reg, another call to FX and got some new parts all under Warrenty, more phone calls as the thing was still leaking but V E R Y slowly, can't find it but I will. Decided today to order replacements for the Hammer/Hammer weight and some X-rings for the gauges, was ready to pay for them but, the nice gal at FX is getting them to me UNDER WARRANTY. So THANK YOU to FX USA.

They've been good to me also. AMAZING how some people can't admit they're in way over their heads working on airguns & only succeed in making things worse than before (before selling it to someone else! ) Kudos to FX helping you to restore it to what it (hopefully) should be.

For FX in or out of warranty, it is a good way to earn customer / user respect, i would rather do it that way myself than paying google XXXX dollars to plaster my shop god know where on the internet.

I must admit the only things i have ever bought second hand are cars, and then in my dark past stolen goods, i cant even sell used things in fear of it might have a fault i am not aware off.
So i collect stuff and then a few years later throw it out, or i simply just give it away as then i have no seller obligations, and i would know the receiver very well as generally i do not donate to strangers.

O is it 3 years with them, i thought it was just the regular Danish / EU 2 year warranty, then my Maverick are for sure still covered even if i got it when they came out,,,,, which as i recall was a bit later here in Denmark.

I would assume warranty followed the rifle just like factory warranty follow a car, BUT ! my assuming are not always that good, and so often the mother of all "F" ups for me.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
1680290816858.png

From the Panthera manual

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Ok, some back story, bought a Maverick Sniper from a member, who it seems got it from another member. Somewhere along the line it got severely messed up internally, Hammer and hammer weight galled, severely from not closing the cocking lever, screws on the cocking rod not tightened, just a whole bunch of things. So it's my project gun. Got the hammer/hammer weight cleaned up pretty good, got the LOOSE cocking handle replaced with a new handle and pivot screw, thanks FX, how someone wore that out was beyond me, developed a leak in my #2 reg, another call to FX and got some new parts all under Warrenty, more phone calls as the thing was still leaking but V E R Y slowly, can't find it but I will. Decided today to order replacements for the Hammer/Hammer weight and some X-rings for the gauges, was ready to pay for them but, the nice gal at FX is getting them to me UNDER WARRANTY. So THANK YOU to FX USA.
I’ve had the same issue with a used Maverick from here, only I didn’t get any parts on warranty. Glad you got yours sorted out so far. I’m still fixing leaks and other things.

I’ve had the same issue with a used Maverick from here, only I didn’t get any parts on warranty. Glad you got yours sorted out so far. I’m still fixing leaks and other things.
A tech told me that for them to replace all of the 0-rings was about $175 if not under warranty. The only area I'm not really comfortable in is the hammer valve, takes a special tool. I'd love to have some on hands classes. There are a few things I wish I had a machine shop to make a couple of small improvements. More bearing surface on the cocking lever, flats on the rod that always slips.

With me it was completely different. I bought a Maverick .25 in another country, because in Brazil I couldn't find sellers, and when cleaning the barrel, I noticed a huge step in the final third of the barrel, I contacted FX and they said there was nothing they could do. Should have bought an Uragam 2View attachment 345337View attachment 345338
First time I saw those pics I thought that was the inside of Shreks ear!!!
I better lay off that CBD oil!