Thank you for your support on my Youtube channel

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
Hi all, I just want to thank those who has supported my youtube channel since I launched it back in Jan of 2019. I didn't think I would get my first 1000 subscribers! I started out the channel primarily to share my videos with friends and family across the globe. I was really happy to have 10 subs back then, and now it blows my mind that it has grown and I have so many people enjoying my amateur videos. Thank you very much!

Air Rifle Pestings 

thank you all. it means a lot to me. I, like most of you here, enjoy to shoot air rifle and to share my experience. I was very lucky to get some permissions at local farms to shoot. I remember when I first got into air gunning years ago and came across this amazing and wonderful forum where so many members were/are willing to share their experience and offer their advices with air gun related topics. This is where I learned a lot about air guns related topics. And of course watching all them popular you tubers with their channels shooting at unbelievable locations. Needless to say, I was full of envy and wished I had places/permissions to shoot.

thank you all for your support!

(thanks d3vnull for the link.)