Thank you for the love and support

Hello everyone and happy holidays.

I'll keep this short and sweet... My family and I are struggling with the loss of my son Cooper. The outpouring of love and support from friends, family and community has been absolutely amazing.

Today I received a package from Dave Larson, who I barely know and have never met in person. My son Alex, wife Nichole and I opened it together and cried when we saw what was inside, absolutely lovely! The airgun community has been so wonderful, we will never forget the love and support from so many of you who we are lucky to have as friends.

Thank you Dave! These are truly beautiful and will be cherished forever!❤️
Kevin, Nichole & Alex

IMG_2490.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello everyone and happy holidays.

I'll keep this short and sweet... My family and I are struggling with the loss of my son Cooper. The outpouring of love and support from friends, family and community has been absolutely amazing.

Today I received a package from Dave Larson, who I barely know and have never met in person. My son Alex, wife Nichole and I opened it together and cried when we saw what was inside, absolutely lovely! The airgun community has been so wonderful, we will never forget the love and support from so many of you who we are lucky to have as friends.

Thank you Dave! These are truly beautiful and will be cherished forever!❤️
Kevin, Nichole & Alex

View attachment 416005
You are very welcome brother, peace to your hearts.

Very touching indeed and a nice tribute.
As stated, it is but a very small part that this community can help with your loss Kevin and family.
Your loss has become our loss for a truly wonderful family that have affected all that have dealt with read you posts, or know you.
Peace and healing be with you and your family at this time Kevin.
Mike

Reactions: stoti