Thank you for the great RTI tip

Hello a while back someone posted about a fix for the RTI and the slippery butt plate using a Magpul butt pad. I did a search and could not find the original post hence the new post. Shooting off hand the other day the gun kept dropping on my shoulder . Remembering the post I ordered a Magpul butt pad . Arrived yesterday , removed my bag rider ( A 4" long 1" round Derlin rod held in by a 3" allen bolt) used the Allen bolt threw the bottom hole of the butt pad and back into the bag rider and double sided tape to secure the top end of the butt pad to the rifle. The new setup works great and I would like to thank the original poster and all those who share their knowledge, experience, and advice. Thank you Eric

ep 1.1623613930.jpg
ep 2.1623613951.jpg

Jason here are some pictures my girlfriend just uploaded for me. The butt pad has 2 predrilled holes thats why it sits so low( I just used them and the location actually worked for me) but you can drill your own hole and use an epoxy or a glue if you don't like double side tape. I just try not to permanently modify something if I don't have to Eric.