Thank you everyone for the love and support!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to thank everyone for the outpouring of love and support over the last few days. The posts here, on social media, the messages and phone calls have been amazing!

Lewis made a post a few days ago asking for love, support and your prayers for one of our AGN family members. Although his post was cryptic, he did it to protect my family and our privacy. Lewis, you're one hell of a great guy!

My youngest son Cooper, 13yrs was taken from us last weekend. We're absolutely devastated and have been struggling beyond belief. The outpouring of support has been amazing and has really helped us with our grieving. My family wanted to reach out here on AGN and thank you all for the calls, texts, posts and messages.

Those of you that had the opportunity to know, hang out with, fish or shoot with Cooper were a lucky bunch. He was an amazing young man! Augie, you know how he felt about you... He loved hanging out with you and was already looking forward to RMAC next year!

Thank you all for the love and support!
Kevin(Stoti), Nichole and Alex Stoughton

View attachment 409006
I am brought to tears just trying to imagine what your family must be going through - you are all in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: stoti
Lord God, we come to you today in sorrow and grief, remembering the life of a dear child who has been taken from us too soon. We humbly ask that you provide the child a safe journey to the afterlife. Let the child know that they are forever loved and will be remembered 🙏🙏🙏 our condolences from our family to yours

And may the Lord hold Cooper in the hollow of His hand.

I visit this seaside gravestone quite often when I am in Maine.

This young man was 13 years old as well.

C9624C99-67D5-430A-9F49-3799FD489949.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: stoti