• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Thank You Baker Airguns

With the COVID induced and continuing supply chain issues, and a huge increase in sales of everything airgun, some shops have apparently found it difficult to maintain accuracy of their on-line inventory. I have 'purchased' several items over the past few months which showed in stock, but the company's inventory system apparently just hadn't caught up and the items were actually unavailable. It is a real let-down when you have been so excited about researching a new gun or accessory, have narrowed down your choice, have found it for a reasonable price, and then have pressed that 'Buy' button. And then you get the notice over the next couple of days that it actually is unavailable.

So last Sunday (when the shop was closed, so I couldn't call them) I found a currently very-difficult-to-get rifle which was labeled 'in stock and ready to ship' at the Baker Airguns site. And I took the chance and pressed that 'buy' button.

What a joy it was when I received the shipment notification the following day!

A big THANK YOU to Donnie and Dennis at Baker Airguns. You made my whole week!

I would have received it on Friday if UPS hadn't fumbled the ball, but you guys did your part. And to be fair, UPS has probably had the very best overall delivery performance in my area since the huge COVID inspired delivery increases have hit the whole shipping industry. Oh well, I won't have it to shoot this weekend, but I should get it on Monday.😁