Thank you AOA!

9970AED2-8859-4822-B476-A7CBB982C254.1647998785.jpeg
My RedWolf was damaged in shipping and needed to be sent back for repairs. As you can imagine I was freaked out when my new $2800 rifle was clipping pellets and not able to group at 20 yards! 
My heart was racing as I called AOA and I was so bummed out. 
Long story short, Shane at AOA said don’t worry about it we’ll take care of it. And that’s exactly what they did.

I got it back today and it was perfect. I knew on the second shot at 20 yards because it was the same hole!

After mounting the scope I shot three shots at 20 yards and then five shots at 50 yards, so far this rifle is incredible. The rifle preformed this good, three shots at 20 yards = one hole and then five shots at 50 yards = one hole 😲!

So the first eight shots were very impressive I’d say lol.

The aim point was the little dot in the bull, so I’m high and to the right. But tomorrow I’ll fix that, I just wanted to see what the rifle could do anchored in bags and not moving! I’m really impressed with the trigger and the overall feel of the rifle. And I was using the Odb moderator, and it took all the bark out and made it backyard friendly.
758EE1F5-10D5-4194-AEB0-95D4189AC0DD.1647997546.jpeg

More groups to be shot tomorrow, at 100 and 130 yards. She’s long but very sleek, it’s going to be very nice to have an adjustable cheek piece. I shoot in the head up position because I have a fused neck, prone is impossible lol!

My experience with AOA has been stellar! Thanks you guys!

Edit: Ya gotta forgive my finger, I work with metal and didn’t get my manicure this week.

Reactions: Florida_Man
Ezana4CE, I’m just shooting off of stacked bags because my range is all uphill. I’m hoping to get land of my own and have a level range. The stacked bags are actually very stable, it’s just a pain to have to get into position behind the tilted gun. Makes it hard to be consistent, but it works!

Improvise, adapt, & overcome! My backyard range is all downhill, so I feel your pain in a different way. Wheelbarrow & strategically placed plywood scraps doesn't sound like a great bench, but it's surprisingly stable. Consider myself fortunate to have a place I can shoot any time, hasn't always been the case.

Ezana4CE, I’m just shooting off of stacked bags because my range is all uphill. I’m hoping to get land of my own and have a level range. The stacked bags are actually very stable, it’s just a pain to have to get into position behind the tilted gun. Makes it hard to be consistent, but it works!
2B6EE68B-C0EC-4314-9ED6-96C7BA797659.1648297823.jpeg

@davelarson Bags work well. That gun’s pretty amazing from the bench from what I’ve seen. Good shooting. What type of shooting window did you rig up? I need to figure out how to rig something up that won’t spook animals when I open the window.