Thank you Airgun Nation!

Just wanted to take a second to thank AGN for all the support. You guys helped push the Airgun Advisor YouTube channel to 1k! It has been a long time coming and still have a long road ahead but everyone from Michael, Cyclops Joe, Stephen Archer, Tyler Patner, Airguns of Arizona, Dana Webbs, Baker Airguns, Daisy, Benjamin, and others have been there for me, encouraging me and dropping helpful tips. Thank you airgunners and don’t worry there is more to come. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBPvTuLh4JAjkVAz-jfTFQ

1567441033_4266130155d6d4089ca2821.48443423_Favorites - 75 of 75.jpg
My pleasure Chad! Keep the content coming.

-Michael

.. " I like what you are doing and the way you present it. Keep up the good work! " -- ditto -- ( and i plagerized greenarrow , but he's 'spot on'.) ..... " it's a daisy ! " ........ i didnt know about these model 599's - and 12ftlb sporter and field target model 599's would be great .. maybe they are concerned a 12 ftlb version would compete directly with the cz200 rilfes ? cheers. best of luck . - paul.

.. " I like what you are doing and the way you present it. Keep up the good work! " -- ditto -- ( and i plagerized greenarrow , but he's 'spot on'.) ..... " it's a daisy ! " ........ i didnt know about these model 599's - and 12ftlb sporter and field target model 599's would be great .. maybe they are concerned a 12 ftlb version would compete directly with the cz200 rilfes ? cheers. best of luck . - paul.

The Daisy 599 is a great little rifle. Adding a 12 ft on version would make it just that much better. Daisy are you listening? 😎🤞🏼