• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Thank you 910 airgun tuning and repairs

A few months back my gen 1 fx dreamline classic developed a slow leak. Over time it got worse to the point where it was losing roughly 20 bar a day. The gun was still within the 3 year warranty, however I didn’t want to risk shipping it to fx USA. I’m too paranoid about the dreamline base arriving back damaged in shipping. I decided to bite the bullet and repair the gun myself, as eventually everyone needs to learn to reseal their own guns. This is the first time I ever opened up my dreamline. I have worked on the leshiy, but the leshiy is so simple anyone who can follow YouTube videos can fix. 910 airgun tuning had great in depth videos as to how to dissemble and reseal the gun. I watched the videos at least 10 times before committing to degassing the gun. It took a few hours but eventually I got it done and aired it back up. I let it sit overnight and it seems to be holding steady at 225 bar. Thank you for the amazing videos. You do what other big time fx YouTubers seems to find beneath them. Soon I’ll post my end tuning results, just waiting on a part from fx USA.

Hey guys! 

I don't come on here too often, but happened to stumble across this. Thank you all so much for the support and kind words! 

I do what I can to help support the community and bring to the table the tools to keep ya'll enjoying your FX rifles! 

If you ever have a repair question or need advice, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

I have not posted many videos recently, but I will be jumping back on the videos here soon, promise! 

Please let me know if there are any specific videos that are needed in the community and I will try to get those made first. 

Buck