• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Texas air gun shooters

Sounds good , I went to a gun shop here in Odessa on Dixie and university about 21 years ago looking for some oil for my FWB 124 and name brand pellets , Two guys were behind the counter and about three customers, I said you got any oil and pellets for a Pellet gun, I got laughed out of the store very loud laughing Saying boy you want BBs and pellets go to Gibson's or TG&Y, WE DONT SELL TOYS HERE JUST REAL GUNS, I was a 5'10" 245 LB power lifter I was about 10% fat , Nothing bothered me at the time , Just made sure I never bought any power guns or ammo from the store, Never been back... Its fun to laugh looking back

True story

Mike 

On a POSITIVE note, thank you for supporting and promoting airgunning in Texas, Don!

AAP new cover small.1652475024.jpg

I know that some of you hate facebook. So I have created a forum/messageboard with many more features. The facebook now has over 250 members which I hope will also join the forum. The forum is brand new so not many members. I would like you all to join if you are interested in promoting events and competitions , or buy/sell/trade airguns in Texas. here is link: Members | Texasairgunshooters (freeforums.net)