• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Texan 457 Muzzle Break

Try “Witt machine and tool company“ online website. I ordered one from them for my .457 Texan Carbine. They had to make special order and I received it in under 2 weeks. It works and fits perfectly. It also looks awesome. I got mine around Christmas time and there was a coupon code but it was about $105 before the coupon. Oh just so you know. I have a Donnyfl and the threaded adapter on my rifle. So if you dont have a threaded adapter you will need to order one from his or other airgun stores. The muzzle break company will need the thread number so they can machine it. If you have any questions just contact me.
IMG_0036.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg

Reactions: JCarlin2778
Try “Witt machine and tool company“ online website. I ordered one from them for my .457 Texan Carbine. They had to make special order and I received it in under 2 weeks. It works and fits perfectly. It also looks awesome. I got mine around Christmas time and there was a coupon code but it was about $105 before the coupon. Oh just so you know. I have a Donnyfl and the threaded adapter on my rifle. So if you dont have a threaded adapter you will need to order one from his or other airgun stores. The muzzle break company will need the thread number so they can machine it. If you have any questions just contact me.View attachment 457426View attachment 457425View attachment 457424Thanks for the advice! That sounds like the easiest option for myself. I am new to airgunning and trying to navigate my way through ALLLLL of the things I need to know! So I just ordere the Donny adapter, give Witt Machine the thread size and they will know what to design for my Texan 457, is that correct?

Hey Bud. I noticed you live in Lake Charles. Are there any good high end airgun stores in the area? I live in Sulphur and about the only thing here is Walmart.
Unfortunately there is not!! Everything I have I have had to order. The only thing around here that is remotely relevant to air guns is a paintball field in sulfur. They will feel smaller tanks, but that is it.

Unfortunately there is not!! Everything I have I have had to order. The only thing around here that is remotely relevant to air guns is a paintball field in sulfur. They will feel smaller tanks, but that is it.
10-4. That’s kind of what I figured. That would be a good business to be in around here. Somewhere to buy different types of pcp’s and ammo. Even break barrels for that matter.