• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I have a DIN valves on my tanks, and using this Huma externally adjustable regulator for several years. I pre-set it at 185 bars (#2 setting) and tethering my Impact all time when I am at my BR range. Very convenient, you can change the pressure on the go. Also replaced the analogue gauge (in the picture) with Huma digital.

What are the threads for replacing the analog gauge?

What are the threads for replacing the analog gauge?
Sorry can't remember, I always have extras in all threads and sizes for "case of emergency" so no headache for me.

20220728_203339.jpg

M3+ on the way, the giant 2 gauge is just too bulky for what I need it for.

Karakus was extremely responsive and answered every question I had for him. Shipped same day as well, which other than Amazon, NOBODY does. Can't tell you how many times I've ordered from AoA, they always take a week just to ship.

Anyways . . . can't wait to get it in.
It may be bulky but, I can set it at any psi without taking it a part and I know exactly what setting its on. This makes it so easy when running more than one pcp as i do.