Tethering???

I imagine you can tether just about anything providing that your fill source does not have a high pressure that exceeds your rifle reservoir or regulator pressure. If it does you need an inline regulator to control that fill pressure to be lower for your rifle requirements. Hope that helps! if your tube on your rifle only allows 3000 PSI, then you can tether to a 3000 PSI SCUBA tank but cannot tether to a 4500 PSI fill tank without a regulator. You could tether to the 4500 psi tank once you reduce the fill tank pressure down around 3100 or so. Then you could tether to it.
Thx
Dan

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
When you say "fill port" I'm assuming your gun uses a probe, as opposed to a locking foster. IMHO it depends on how well your probe holds in the port before X number of psi would eject it. If you can figure a way (rubber bands or ?) to KEEP probe safely in place I would think you can tether but, as said before, you WILL need an inline regulator to control psi to gun.

On all my Guns.. Rapids and Impact M3...
I tether using the Fosters QD fill port.
I use high Quality Stainless Steel Sockets... they will not let go by themselves...
20230430_102204.jpg
20230430_102214.jpg

Also I run a regulator on my tank.... so I can set any pressure I want use...
Rifles reg pressure, or normal Fill pressure....
test2.jpg