• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Testing day for the new benches for indoor 25m

20231014_122513.jpg
I'm working on adding a couple of airgun games/matches (FT in the nice months, bench and silhouette in the winter) at the local club in Atglen, PA and have gotten quite a bit of support from the board. These benches were made by Ed and we decided to test them out today. They worked great! The plan is to have 8 of them total so we can run full matches over the winter months. Any advice from guys who have hosted events like this would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are possible issues that can arise that I'm not thinking of.

View attachment 396835I'm working on adding a couple of airgun games/matches (FT in the nice months, bench and silhouette in the winter) at the local club in Atglen, PA and have gotten quite a bit of support from the board. These benches were made by Ed and we decided to test them out today. They worked great! The plan is to have 8 of them total so we can run full matches over the winter months. Any advice from guys who have hosted events like this would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are possible issues that can arise that I'm not thinking of.
Very nice setup. Ours is very much simpler with just 24x48” tables - sort of free form.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Very nice setup. Ours is very much simpler with just 24x48” tables - sort of free form.
We started with normal tables a couple of weeks ago and they worked well. Ed really went above and beyond here. He sent me a message a few days ago with a picture of them and after testing them we really like them. The best part is that its all extra wood from a previous project. Each bench only costs a whopping $16 in hardware!

We run indoor winter matches 2x a month. We charge $15 for 4 targets, shot at 50’, December through March. We use 6 Caldwell folding benches which are probably not near as stable and nice as yours. At the end of March we hold a fun match, shooting goofy targets and cheap ammo with a pizza party included. It’s informal but a lot of fun.

Last edited:
We run indoor winter matches 2x a month. We charge $15 for 4 targets, shot at 50’, December through March. At the end of March we hold a fun match and pizza party. It’s informal but a lot of fun.
Thats basically exactly what I was going for. Something fun and cheap for people to do when its too cold for the outdoor stuff