Tested & Recommended: My favorite 11mm to picatinny snap-in adapter

I've tried just about everything out there on the market, and these are, by far, my favorite solution to adapting a picatinny mount optic to an 11mm dovetail on my guns.

Why? Height over bore! These keep your optic low, and that height over bore down so your POI shift is minimized at closer ranges, making those close-in and elevated shots much easier to get spot-on in the field. And the best part? They're inexpensive, and made of good quality aluminum! :)

Snap in 11mm -> Picatinny Adapter
1682477492273.png

Last edited:
I've tried just about everything out there on the market, and these are, by far, my favorite solution to adapting a picatinny mount optic to an 11mm dovetail on my guns.

Why? Height over bore! These keep your optic low, and that height over bore down so your POI shift is minimized at closer ranges, making those close-in and elevated shots much easier to get spot-on in the field. And the best part? They're inexpensive, and made of good quality aluminum! :)

View attachment 351310
Yes, they fit inside of a set of picatinny rings and are nearly invisible.

View attachment 351310
I need one with 20 MOA down compensation. My scope is completly agaist its up stop.
20220102_125629_IMG_2103.JPG

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
What you need is a set of lower rise rings. It'll reduce the adjustment needed to zero.
Actually it's because I'm shooting at eighty feet. I can see the pellets go above my line of sight, and fall to the targets. It's like lobbing mud balls, only with precision hits. Lol

Actually it's because I'm shooting at eighty feet. I can see the pellets go above my line of sight, and fall to the targets. It's like lobbing mud balls, only with precision hits. Lol
LOL, good lord. Interesting tool for that job! :)

And here I was wondering if you were really so bad of sight that a scope was needed for 10 meters. 😂

LOL, good lord. Interesting tool for that job! :)

And here I was wondering if you were really so bad of sight that a scope was needed for 10 meters. 😂
I have a youtube video shooting .25 cal airsoft pellets with it at 75 feet. So it is a good shooter.
Paralax, and wind, are the hangups. So to dealwith the paralax issue I max the magnification making a ghost ring for centering. The problem is that the ghost ring is oval-shaped because the scope is so far off center. A 20 MOA reduction in the scope elevation will clean it up, as well as give me a little more range. My new range is eighty feet, and my scope at it's last click of up.

20210612_211129_IMG_0801.PNG

Reactions: Miami Airgunner

View attachment 351310
Hi,

I shoot springers and looking for solutions to use my powder burner optic mounts… keeping optic low is a desired outcome. Last but more importantly, it needs to hold given the effects of spring gun “recoil”… gun is a RWS54 (Diana AirKing)… any experience for that application?

Last edited:
Hi,

I shoot springers and looking for solutions to use my powder burner optic mounts… keeping optic low is a desired outcome. Last but more importantly, it needs to hold given the effects of spring gun “recoil”… gun is a HW54 (Diana AirKing)… any experience for that application?
I use them on my R7 and HW97. I replaced the set screw in the middle of one with a socket head cap screw. It makes a better recoil stop.