Test Your Limits - Target Shooting Challenge!

Wuzz Gowin Owin Peeple?!

Here we are at another AGN Shooting Challenge. This time we will be shooting the TEST YOUR LIMITS target by Thomas Hood.

Here is the full video, enjoy!

Here is a copy of my shot results and score.

RESULTS_.jpg

This time I will be using my TacVenger BullPup in .22 Caliber

TV_BP_22.jpg

I'm shooting JTS Dead Center Pellets from a distance of 50 Yards
JTS-Dead-Center.jpg

Good luck guys and gals!

Monthly Challenge shot at 58yds with a FX Crown shooting 34gn FX pellets in prone position. So the last pic is what happens when you’re filling tanks, decide to walk across your shop to see what pressure the tank is at timing perfectly with a microbore hose deciding to let go. Worst part is that the 3000psi burst of air messed up my hair. 😂 Took the desire to shoot out of me for a couple hours lol. 8-10pm gusting headwind and a score of 60 points.

IMG_8398.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

Attachments

• 71486960326__9BFA95B1-60C3-4D03-B899-DC5AA6933D36.jpeg
    71486960326__9BFA95B1-60C3-4D03-B899-DC5AA6933D36.jpeg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 28
Monthly Challenge shot at 58yds with a FX Crown shooting 34gn FX pellets in prone position. So the last pic is what happens when you’re filling tanks, decide to walk across your shop to see what pressure the tank is at timing perfectly with a microbore hose deciding to let go. Worst part is that the 3000psi burst of air messed up my hair. 😂 Took the desire to shoot out of me for a couple hours lol. 8-10pm gusting headwind and a score of 60 points.

View attachment 384063

View attachment 384066
Ouch

Here is my entry. My printer is only black and white. I used my FWB 601 and shot at 10 meters. I’m happy with the results but those smallest targets were sure a challenge with peep sights and my old eyes.😂 I started off with a group on the green dot to verify that I was perfectly zeroed. It was fun to shoot and I’m glad I finally got off my butt and did it.
Kenny

67ECF9CC-62CD-4364-BFC8-6E7E8DFBD2B0.jpeg

48EA57FE-DBD3-4BDE-B5BD-EB5B2AE4EDA7.jpeg

Here is my entry. My printer is only black and white. I used my FWB 601 and shot at 10 meters. I’m happy with the results but those smallest targets were sure a challenge with peep sights and my old eyes.😂 I started off with a group on the green dot to verify that I was perfectly zeroed. It was fun to shoot and I’m glad I finally got off my butt and did it.
Kenny

View attachment 385196

View attachment 385197
Excellent! No way my old eyes could do that.

Reactions: oledawg
It's late, but my father was in town to visit. He's a long time CMP high power shooter that has never shot a PCP. He fell in love with my Cricket 25 cal. Shot a perfect at 30y on Aug 29. He loved the sound it made when he hit the 2" plate. 70 years old is not too late to get started in PCP. My mom said she's sure he'll buy one.

Reactions: oledawg
Wuzz Gowin Owin Peeple?!

Here we are at another AGN Shooting Challenge. This time we will be shooting the TEST YOUR LIMITS target by Thomas Hood.

Here is the full video, enjoy!

Here is a copy of my shot results and score.

View attachment 383157

This time I will be using my TacVenger BullPup in .22 Caliber

View attachment 383156

I'm shooting JTS Dead Center Pellets from a distance of 50 Yards
View attachment 383155

Good luck guys and gals!
Man that's a hard challenge Hajimoto. You did well sir, great shooting!