• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

TERRIBLE Experience with Krale.shop

Ordered a $400 bipod from them and instead of shipping it to the U.S., they decided to ship it to a third world country in AFRICA!!! Emailed them twice and received no replies. I used their online complaint form to reach out (twice), and they never bothered to reply.

So I had to contact my credit card company to initiate a chargeback, since UPS requires the shipper to resolve the mistake and I wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting the bipod in any reasonable amount of time if Krale othered to intervene. Utterly ridiculous and unacceptable!

I don't know what their deal is now. I had ordered some pellets from them before without issue, but they really dropped the ball and showed their true colors on this one.

• Wow
Reactions: Senor Ramon
I live in California and have ordered 5 guns from them this year everyone I had in my hand in three days. My lcs sk19 came in a damaged box and it would not fire. It took 2 days to reply back but I realized thats because the difference in time it’s night there when day here and there was a language barrier when I spoke to them on phone a few times as well. Anyway I received a return shipping box 3 days later sent it back and had new one three days after ups took the return. IMO they’re an incredibly good company much faster than any here I'm sorry you had a bad experience it blows my mind to hear that.